We went to Puerto Vallarta for our honeymoon. Thanks to Rob's grandparents we were able to stay in a nice all inclusive resort for free. We had so much. These are just a few of the fun things we did.
We visited a Tequila factory it was great, they gave out free samples of all the different flavors.
This was at the extremely expensive restaurant that we were dropped off at during the tequila trip.
When the hotel found out we were on our honeymoon they started leaving little things on our bed.
We also received free wine. . . Yes, I accepted it when they dropped it off at our room. I didn't know what else to do because they didn't speak much English. I opened the door and they said free wine for you. I looked at them and paused then said OK and took it in to Rob.
As I mentioned it was an all inclusive resort which means we had really good food!
One of our many adventures of the trip.
We took up a new sport. . . Shuffle Board. Yep we're really good
We also had the opportunity to participate in ping-pong tournament. Although neither of us did too great we still had fun. I'm sure Rob would have done better if his opponent wasn't wearing a distracting swimsuit.
It was a fun trip, but we were glad to get home and start real life as a married couple.
No comments:
Post a Comment