I let Stuart try out my road bike. I wanted to make sure that he had a fun ride so I took him 15miles up on the "bench" above Rexburg, Idaho and dropped him off. Then I waited for him along the path to take pictures (and to make sure he didn't get lost). I have have to admit that not only did Stuart take my bike faster than I have ever been on it 39 mph (my record was 37 mph) but he did is down West Pole Line with no hands on the handle bars! SHOW OFF!
Earlier in the week I was able to a 50 mile bike ride that Bishop McBride invited me to do with him in Idaho Falls. It was a great ride and Kenz even cam and took pictures of me event though she was three days past her due date with baby Madeline. I finished the race in 3 hours and 5 minutes and then latter that evening Kenz went into labor!
No comments:
Post a Comment