Tuesday, September 11, 2012


 Big news: Maddi actually slept all the way through the night for the first time, She slept from about 11:30pm to 7:30am! I thought that this would have been a huge break for Kenzie (so she could finally catch up on sleep) but in reality it didn't help at all. Kenz kept waking up waiting for Maddi to cry, be hungry, need her diaper changed, etc., so while Maddi may have slept for 8 hours straight, Kenz continued to get up every hour or so. As for me? I slept through it all... deep sleeper! Of course the next night when we were hoping that she'd sleep really well again, Maddi had one of her most restless nights yet.

We also found out this week that Maddi seems to find high pitch noises quite funny, hence all the pictures of her smiling this week.

1 comment:

  1. I love the little faces Maddi makes! Maddi's one expressive little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete