Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Party Pants


Did you know that you can by these stylish party pants at Downeast for only $2?  I know it is quite a bargain for a great pair of pants.  When Rob and I purchased our pants we decided we are going to have to have some great parties this summer.  Rob, however, could not wait until summer to wear them.  We were invited over for a Sunday dinner at our neighbors house and he wore them.  After dinner we had a Sunday school meeting.  I made him put on a white shirt and tie, but he kept the pants on.  We showed up for our meeting and the only one there so far just happened to be the bishop.  It was pretty funny.  Rob tried to cover up the cocktail glasses by saying they were his "Pink Lemonade" Pants.  Of course bishop already knew they weren't, but he did get a good laugh out of it.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I LOVE your party pants!!! Those are one great find. :)

    ReplyDelete