Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Mackenzie

Well I am officially 23!  My birthday was Friday February, 18.  I was able to get off work early and Rob and I headed down to Salt lake for a three day weekend.  When we arrived my parents and Cam took us to dinner.  We went to Luganos it was so yummy!  On Saturday Rob hiked Mt. Olympus with my dad and Jeff.  It was a bit icy so they had to wear cramp ons.  Rob said it rained on the lower half and snowed on the upper half.  I'm glad I didn't go, but they did seem to enjoy it.  I went to a movie with Tristan instead.  That night we had an adults night out.  We ventured downtown to the Hatch Family Chocolate shop.  We got some yummy treats then headed to find dessert.  We decided on the Blue Lemon because Marin Snarr works their.  Instead of dessert we ended up getting dinner, but it was delicious.  On Sunday we Celebrated my birthday and Matt's birthday with a big dinner.  Monday I went skiing with Cameron.  He is a really good skier, and very fast.  It was a great day.  We were skiing in fresh knee deep powder.  I loved it, but it wore me out fast!  Oh it was a great weekend.

Now for the good stuff, I mean the reason for this post. . . Rob gave me a great present.  As I mentioned above I didn't go hiking with the boys, and I was glad; however, Rob has decided that I am going to like hiking.  For my birthday he gave me a nice new Camelbak.  
Rob wanted me to test it out so he had me walk up and down the stairs 


No comments:

Post a Comment