Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Well this was our first Valentines being married.  It also turns out to be our first Valentines together.  Rob and I have known each other for just over a year now.  We had our sixth month anniversary on Sunday and on Thursday it will have been a year since our first date.  Anyway, back to the Valentines stuff, Rob informed me the other day that he always tried to avoid having a girlfriend on Valentines because he didn't want to have to do something for her, then he proceeded to say "and now I'm married and thats even worse!"  I'm not sure why he thinks it's worse because personally I think it is so much better!  We did have a good Valentines date though.  For dinner I made coconut fried halibut with salad, rolls (I didn't make these though), broccoli with cheese, and roasted potatoes.  And for dessert we ate the leftover brownies.  This Valentines was probably my favorite.  It was just a simple evening that we were able to spend together.  We just relaxed while watching Heroes.  Oh and this morning when I got into my car to head to work there was a white lunch sac on my seat.  It had a heart box full of chocolates in it and a bag of cinnamon lips. . . oh he already knows me so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment