Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Keeping up with Chris

During the day most of my family was gone either to work or school, all of them except for Chris. Chris recently had an operation and as such has been limited on how much activity he is allowed to participate in, because of this he was home much of the day. This gave me some great opportunities to do things with Chris, we probably haven't been together this much (everyday, all day), since we shared a bedroom when I was in High School. Chris has never been one to just sit around and so that meant that even though he was still recovering I was going to hustle if I wanted to keep up with him. We were able to do a lot of different projects. Chris designed two terraces to put along side the house, and I helped build them. Chris looked up some Geo-caches near the Missouri river and I helped him find them. Chris and I even went for a 9.5 mile hike through town where we found these fun murals. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment