Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Uncles

Kenzi, Maddi and I were able to go up to Great Falls, MT for two weeks since I have such a flexible schedule with my internship for Vivify LLC. This was a great opportunity for Maddi's two uncles in Great Falls to spend some quality time with her and try to become her "favorite" uncle on the Gray side... especially since her other uncle on that side has decided that he doesn't want to be the favorite uncle, he'd rather just be The Godfather.

To impress a baby you don't go out and buy her new clothes, you can't even bribe her with sweets; to impress a baby you need to hold her, talk to her and just spend lots of time with her. While Stuart and Christopher understand this, they are still teenage boys and as such felt a need to distinguish themselves from one another in the way they would hold her. 

You be the judge on who she is having more fun with, and who is having more fun with her...

Any way you see, I know that Maddi had a great time with both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment